Tipton Academy, in partnership with students, staff, parents and community members will challenge all students to realize their full potential by providing them with the highest quality educational program and cultural experiences.
The vision of Tipton Academy is to help all students become successful learners and prepare for the future.
- All children must be respected and in turn learn to respect others.
- All children can be inspired to learn by recognizing their unique gifts, talents, and modality of retrieving and using information.
- All children learn best by engaging in real-life experiences in an atmosphere that is safe and orderly.
- All children will be encouraged to build strong relationships, which will increase trust while positively impacting learning.
- All staff will work as a “team” toward reaching the school’s mission and vision.
- All stakeholders will be part of the Academy’s success by fostering a positive partnership.
- All children can develop a responsible role and make contributions in a democratic society through a strong curriculum that challenges each of them to reach his or her potential.
Tipton Academy represents “team spirit” and “positive partnerships” with students and families, all school staff and members of the community.
The teaching staff is keenly aware that they must be positive role models and caring instructors and exhibit characteristics such as integrity, creativity, loyalty, responsibility, honesty, and intelligence that are valued by all stakeholders.
In addition, it is very important that both the teacher and the parent communicate regularly regarding their children. Both should be open and responsive to one another’s suggestions and concerns.
Why Chose Tipton Academy:
- We are ONE BIG FAMILY!
- Highly Qualified, Certified Teachers
- Safe/nurturing Environment
- Small Class Sizes
- Full Day Kindergarten
- Free 4 yr Old Preschool
- Technology used by Teachers and Students
- Before/After School Programs
- Dress Code
- Involved Parent Group/Volunteers
- Computers/Smart Boards in all Classrooms
- Emphasis on Character Education and Family Values
- Music, Physical Education, Technology, Health, Foreign Language
- Athletics 6-8 Grade | Basketball, Volleyball, Flag Football, Soccer, Cheerleading
- Tutoring Program
- Fieldtrips in all grades